Liniment based on Macrovipera lebetina venom for the treatment of muscle pain and tension
From 18 years
Medicine has long known that snake venom, depending on the concentration, can not only harm but also heal human body. Even in the emblem of modern medicine this dangerous neighbor of ours are given a major role.
Using Vipratox ointment based on Macrovipera lebetina venom, you can evaluate properties of the component in its entirety.
Vipratox includes four active ingredients, the value of which can hardly be overestimated in interaction:
- Venom of Macrovipera lebetina, one of the largest snakes of the family Viperidae, relaxes muscles and, accordingly, reduces pain.
- Fir oil and camphor produce vasodilatory effect, improves local blood flow → improve muscle trophicity (nutrition). Besides, they contribute pleasant aroma to the ointment.
- Salicylic acid ensures better penetration of active ingredients through the skin.
The perfect combination of effects is designed to treat muscle pain of various origins. However, it is particularly relevant for the treatment of muscle pain, for example, in office workers, drivers with long travel routes and, actually, in everyone who works in areas that require a long forced position of the body; Not least because it does not affect the rate of reaction.
See package insert for more details.
The drug is taken:
Symptomatic treatment of pain in patients with:
- myalgia and arthralgia
- Macrovipera lebetina venom 16 IU
- salicylic acid
- racemic camphor
- fir oil1 g of liniment contains 0.0176 mg of Macrovipera lebetina venom 16 IU, 10 mg of salicylic acid, 30 mg of racemic camphor, 30 mg of fir oil.
- sodium chloride
- sunflower oil
- white soft paraffin
- T-2 emulsifier
- purified water
For adults older than 18 years
Select country of instruction: