Exik is a beauty whether dressed or undressed
According to medical research, fungal diseases are today among the most common diseases. Every fifth inhabitant of our planet suffers from them.
Fungal diseases of the skin, nails and feet are equally widespread.
The disease mustn’t be disregarded, as fungus can spill over from a sick nail to a healthy one and then to periungual skin.
EXIK is an affordable drug for the external treatment of fungal infections of the skin and nails.
- contains naftifine hydrochloride, a well-studied active ingredient
- is active against dermatophytes, as well as yeast, mold and other fungi.
- has antibacterial activity against gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms
- has powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- is quickly absorbed and creates persistent antifungal concentrations in different skin layers
- has a very low systemic exposure
- is affordable
See package insert for more details.
The drug is taken:
Local treatment of:
- fungal infections of skin and skin folds
- interdigital mycoses
- fungal infections of nails
- skin candidiasis
- tinea versicolor
- inflammatory dermatomycoses either accompanied by itching or not
Used in patients older than 18 years
- naftifine hydrochloride
- propylene glycol
- 96% ethanol
- purified water
Select country of instruction: