Hederin ivy is a medicinal product for the treatment of cough based on herbal substances produced by the manufacturer of herbal extracts for medicines No. 1 in Europe.
One of the active ingredients of ivy extract is hederacoside C, the content of which is strictly controlled in production of the Hederin ivy. Hederacoside C and other saponins contained in the Hederin ivy produce a combined effect:
- Expectorative effect: helps clear sputum from the bronchi;
- Antiexudative effect: reduces sputum formation;
- Antispasmodic effect: widens the bronchi, which are often spasmodic (especially in children) in disease;
- Antimicrobial effect.
Thus, Hederin ivy improves drainage function of the bronchi, eliminates irritation of the bronchial mucosa, suppresses the cough reflex and speeds up recovery.
Important benefits of Hederin ivy:
- Treats dry cough gently and effectively, causing it to turn into productive (wet) cough; as well as a wet cough, thinning the sputum and facilitating its clearance.
- Approved for use in children older than 2 years and adults
- Contains no alcohol, sugar and dyes
- Has a pleasant herbal taste
Due to its effectiveness noted by both patients and experts, Hederin ivy was recognized as the winner in the category “Cough Medicine” of the “Favorite of Success” Competition of 2017 and 2018
See package insert for more details.
The drug is taken:
Infectious and inflammatory diseases of the respiratory system, accompanied by cough and formation of thick viscous sputum (bronchitis, tracheobronchitis, bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis, bronchospasm)
1 ml of syrup contains dry extract of ivy leaves (with a content of hederacoside C 14%) 4.5 mg
- sorbitol solution (E 420),
- xanthan gum,
- sodium carboxymethyl cellulose,
- potassium sorbate,
- purified water.
For children older than 2 years and adults