LABIUM – an affordable drug for the treatment of oral herpes.
- contains a well-studied active ingredient, penciclovir;
- has high selectivity to the human virus Herpes simplex (type 1 i 2), in
including against Aceclovir-resistant strains;
- retained in virus-infected cells for more than 12 hours;
- blocks the reproduction of the virus, which significantly reduces the healing time;
- does not affect cells not infected with the virus;
- available at cost.
The drug is taken:
Herpes labialis (oral herpes).
propylene glycol, cetostearyl alcohol, macrogol 20 cetostearyl ether, white soft paraffin, mineral oil, purified water.
Select country of instruction: